CBCA Book Week Resources
Celebrating the CBCA 2021 Shortlist
Looking to dive deeper into the 2021 shortlisted books? Head to our 2021 Shortlist page and click on the 'read more' button beside each book for teaching notes, judges' critiques, Reading Time reviews and more!
CBCA Book Week 2021 Digital Images
Download our web banner and social media tile to promote your CBCA Book Week event and activities:
Note: These images may only be reproduced in their entirety, no alterations are permitted without prior approval from The CBCA.
Some of our corporate partners have created resources to help you celebrate CBCA Book Week:
- Book Curator magazine and membership service publishes a comprehensive guide to the CBCA Book of the Year Awards Notables list. Order your copy from their website.
- Perform! Education produces award-winning educational musicals for schools. Visit their website for information about their 2021 CBCA Book Week production titled Bigger, Better, Brighter and to book a virtual or live incursion.
- PETAA produces teaching resources for the CBCA Shortlisted books. Become a member to access teaching guides for CBCA Shortlisted books from current and previous years.
- Spotlight has colourful and creative ideas (plus all the art and craft materials) for your CBCA Book Week character costume as well as some wonderful DIY projects inspired by the CBCA Shortlisted books.
- Zart publishes a CBCA Book Week handbook which can be purchased via their online store. They also run onsite and online Book Week workshops celebrating the important relationship between illustrations and text with activities for the CBCA Shortlisted Early Childhood and Picture Books. Zart's workshops can been booked via their website.