SHADOW JUDGING 2022
Schools, libraries and other groups of interested readers are invited to register a group of Shadow Judges.
Shadow judging is an activity where a facilitated group of young voices will:
- Read, one category of books on our 2022 CBCA Book of the Year Awards Shortlist.
- Listen, discuss, and reflect using our CBCA criteria.
- Respond collaboratively with a creative response.
- Vote on their winner.
Read the FAQ's.
Are you keen to participate in the Shadow Judging Project in 2022?
To find out more download the Expression of Interest document. It contains all the information needed to apply to participate in our Project. It is due back by April 8 to your State or territory CBCA Branch (using the email address provided in the document).
When Group Facilitators are notified of their successful application, they will be directed to pay the $50 fee at the eStore.
A website for our Sun Project - Shadow Judging will go live shortly after the funded groups have been notified.
- People interested in being a Group Facilitator should send a completed EOI to their Branches by April 8, 2022
- Branches will send to National office by April 26, 2022
- National office notifies successful funded groups from April 29, 2022
- Our new Shadow Judging site will go live from early May, 2022.